Free walking tour in Utrecht, every Saturday at 12:00 and every Sunday at 14:00, starting at the Dom Tower! The tour takes around three hours including a break.
And every first Sunday of the month, you can join our free Lombok Tour! This one takes you away from the city center into one of the most interesting neighborhoods in the country. |
See Utrecht through the eyes of locals. Passionate guides and lively stories, taking you through 2000 years of vibrant history. The stuff you won’t find in a guide book. And it’s free!
- What are you: Utrechter or Utrechtenaar?
- Why did Italians think the pope from Utrecht sucked?
- How long could you live inside a church wall?
- Where did we hide the poor people?
- Battle of the cartoons: Miffy vs. Hello Kitty
If you are a group of more than 5 people, please read this.
‘This graceful city is bizarrely under-visited’ – LonelyPlanet.com