Due to King’s Day, we will not organize a tour on Saturday 26 April. Instead, there will be a tour on Sunday 27th. Same place, same time!
See Utrecht through the eyes of locals. Passionate guides and lively stories, taking you through 2000 years of vibrant history. The stuff you won’t find in a guide book. All for free!
- What are you: Utrechter or Utrechtenaar?
- Why did Italians think the pope from Utrecht sucked?
- How long could you live inside a church wall?
- Where did we hide the poor people?
- Battle of the cartoons: Miffy vs. Hello Kitty
You don’t need to sign up, just meet us at noon at at the Dom Tower. Your guide is wearing a red Free Tours t-shirt!
‘This graceful city is bizarrely under-visited’ – LonelyPlanet.com
‘If you want canals, Gothic architecture and waxy cheeses without having to dodge British bachelor parties yakking regurgitated Heineken onto your souvenir clogs, Utrecht beats the old Amsterdam hands-down.’ – travel.CNN.com