Free walking tour in Utrecht, every Saturday at 12:00 and every Sunday at 14:00, starting at the Dom Tower! The tour takes around three hours including a break.
New: every first Sunday of the month at 12:00, you can join our free Lombok Tour, through one of the most diverse neighborhoods in the Netherlands!|
See Utrecht through the eyes of locals. Passionate guides and lively stories, taking you through 2000 years of vibrant history. The stuff you won’t find in a guide book. And it’s free!
- What are you: Utrechter or Utrechtenaar?
- Why did Italians think the pope from Utrecht sucked?
- How long could you live inside a church wall?
- Where did we hide the poor people?
- Battle of the cartoons: Miffy vs. Hello Kitty
If you are a group of more than 5 people, please read this.
‘This graceful city is bizarrely under-visited’ – LonelyPlanet.com